http://www.reddit.com/r/MLPLounge/comments/rzd57/this_is_basically_the_saddest_day_in_the_history/ (edit: There a bunch of new replies since I posted this, the ones I’m talking about are a month old.)
huhhh, apparently I shattered someone’s world by being annoyed at the Bronies for letting rape joke bullshit slide. I hold the radical opinion that you should not let your friends, or peers, be gross idiots, and by doing so I have CROSSED THE LINE.
This is Reddit, so a few of them call me a feminist in a pejorative sense. Nobody calls them on it.
Am I being too harsh with these kids when I say they should be harsher with their peers? Are they just afraid they’ll end up alone if they challenge anything?
In any case, this is basically the saddest day in history
You speak in a manner where you’re clearly coming across as making sweeping generalizations and then you whine about people reacting poorly to it. Then when someone who looks up to you is disappointed in your doing so, you mock him.
I’m still trying to see where you aren’t being a total fucking asshole?
Why is it okay for women such as myself to like things targeted toward a male demographic of varying age groups, but not for men? And that’s putting aside the fact that the show itself is a ‘family’ demographic, meaning it was intended for more than one age group and gender to be able to enjoy it, even if the toy line is marketed for young girls. Double standard much?
All that doesn’t exactly make you a nice guy either, even if you’re not making rape jokes. In fact I really don’t think any kind of joke automatically makes someone a horrible person. Seriously how shallow are you if you think it does?
Sorry if the world isn’t PC enough for you BS misandrist tastes. I’m also sorry you can’t take responsibility for what you say and how you say it like an adult. Maybe you should pull on your big boy pants and properly deal with people not kissing your ass. You act like you can be a dick and not expect backlash. That isn’t how it works. Not even if you’re apparently well known for whatever the fuck you’re semi-well known for.
Because honestly, for someone who’s saying not to let your friends/other people be dipshits, you sure are being one.
- superhappycyborg likes this
- deergirl-amelia likes this
- natashamarie likes this
- guidovegeta likes this
- stillauniverse likes this
- casaazulbaby reblogged this from neilcicierega and added:
- sloanify reblogged this from neilcicierega
- thekatsy likes this
- casaazulbaby likes this
- salamandersamba reblogged this from neilcicierega
- salamandersamba likes this
- fyrenwater likes this
- spideyj likes this
- doejess likes this
- artsyalraune reblogged this from neilcicierega and added:
- acousticdj reblogged this from neilcicierega and added:
- lukesighwalker reblogged this from dad-rock-davos
- poseyboo reblogged this from misandrwitch
- misandrwitch reblogged this from dad-rock-davos
- dad-rock-davos reblogged this from dondarrion
- timeandmotion-inspiration likes this
- needsmoarg4 likes this
- velvetlaser likes this
- miirin reblogged this from neilcicierega
- ruthlesscalculus likes this
- theraphos reblogged this from brilliant-smallfish and added:
- theraphos likes this
- brilliant-smallfish reblogged this from neilcicierega and added:
- wiseplatypus likes this
- sightwatcher likes this
- keinzantezuken reblogged this from neilcicierega and added:
- keinzantezuken likes this
- becdecorbin likes this
- littlerainbird likes this
- nanasharkwolf likes this
- sunshinestuff reblogged this from neilcicierega and added:
- dynamodanibeth likes this
- ph-brony130 likes this
- natchkat likes this
- landofdoom likes this
- rhazade-waterbender likes this
- marinebluey likes this
- somethingslammin reblogged this from neilcicierega and added:
- narcos reblogged this from somethingslammin
- somethingslammin likes this
- ghostdrama likes this